The XR Indie Pitch is back at XR Connects London.
Much like The Very Big Indie Pitch, which will be happening at the same event, the XR Indie Pitch is a developer pitching competition open to all types of independent developers working on virtual reality games for any platform, alongside AR and MR developers.
The XR Indie Pitch will take place as a part of XR Connects London 2018, on January 22nd & 23rd.
The event is simple. The unique speed dating format gives each developer ten minutes with our panel of experts, meaning entrants will get real feedback from the event.
Judges will include a mix of industry experts, VR developers, and leading journalists.
We’ll also reward the top developers with a share of a promotional prize which is yet to be announced.
But how do I enter?
Not sure if your game’s eligible? Well:
- You can pitch games for any type of VR, whether it be mobile, PC or console, alongside AR and MR games too
- You can pitch your game even if you’ve pitched it at a previous Big Indie Pitch or VR Indie Pitch
- We prefer to see unreleased games, though we’re happy to see games that are out too
- Your game doesn’t have to be completed, as we welcome games in development
- Deadline for entries is midnight on January 17th (entry details below).
Sound good? In order to pitch your game at The XR Indie Pitch, then simply click on the following link and REGISTER YOUR GAME with us (you may need to register with TheVirtualReport.biz if you haven’t yet).
We’ll then get in touch closer to the event and confirm whether you have received a place on the pitch.
NOTE: Shorlisted entries receive TWO FREE passes to XR Connects London 2018. Non-shortlisted entries still qualify for a discounted XRC ticket.